Outstanding live-in respite care for carers
Temporary live-in care when you need a break
At Mumby’s, we understand that no matter how much you love the person that you care for, you also need time to take care of yourself. Taking respite care for carers helps to keep you healthy and re-energised so that you can better care for your loved one in the long term.
Our outstanding live-in respite care means you have complete peace of mind whilst you are away. Your loved one enjoys a temporary live-in care worker who is fully trained and skilled to jump in and offer the tailored support they need whilst you are away, and you enjoy a much-needed rest. This gives both you and your loved one a break from the daily routine.
What is live-in respite care for carers?
Live-in respite care allows you as a family carer to take a much-needed break from your caring duties by arranging a short-term carer to live-in with and look after your loved one, whilst you are not there.
What are the benefits of live-in respite care for carers?
- A week or more away to fully revitalise, relax and recharge your batteries, rather than becoming exhausted and run down.
- Come back to your caring role refreshed and better able to manage.
- Flexibility to suit your needs. Emergency or planned care when you are unable to provide care for a short period of time. You may become ill, have a family emergency or have other commitments, such as work or jury duty.
- Peace of mind that your loved one remains at home without disturbing their day-to-day routines yet receiving safe and secure around the clock care from a professional carer.
Why choose Mumby’s live-in respite care for carers?
- Outstanding regulated care – Outstanding CQC rating.
- Live-in care specialists – We are experts in this type of care.
- 100% recommended – 100% of client’s reviews say they are extremely likely to recommend us.
- First-rate care training – all Mumby’s carer staff receive outstanding and specialist care training.
- High-calibre staff – fully checked and professionally trained carer staff that stay with us.
- Careful matching of carers and clients – to give the best bespoke and personal care for your loved one.
- Family-run – our ‘putting people first’ core value reverberates throughout Mumby’s.
- Fully managed respite care – trustworthy carers employed by us, a dedicated Care Manager, 24/7 support and a rapid response team for complete peace of mind.
Cost of live-in respite care for carers
The weekly cost of live-in care at Mumby’s is based on the needs of your loved one. We will conduct a thorough assessment of the care support they require, without obligation. We will confirm an inclusive weekly fee once we have a full understanding of your loved one’s needs.
You may be surprised to know that in the South East of England, the cost of live-in care is typically comparable to or sometimes even cheaper than care home fees. For care homes, these fees often largely cover accommodation, food, water and amenities. The fees you pay for, for live-in care go directly on the care and support for your loved one.
At Mumby’s, our clients are our extended family and this means that they get so much more than a care package.
Our friendly team are available to discuss your individual respite care needs. Contact us to find out how Mumby’s can help.