The really caring gift – Live-in care for your loved one
Christmas is approaching. This year, like everything else, it will be different and you may be concerned about your loved one’s care and companionship needs. Live-in care provides the safest care during the pandemic.
Arranging the right care early will give you the reassurance that your loved one is being cared for. With this peace of mind, you and your loved one can relax and enjoy your Christmas.
Personal Care and Companionship for Christmas
They can help with all the preparations of Christmas, such as tree decorating, shopping and buying presents, and writing Christmas cards.
Whilst we are in tighter restrictions our carers can help with online calls to friends and family and when they are relaxed over the Christmas period they can escort your loved one to see their Christmas friends and family bubble.
Our carers assist with medications and care, getting ready for the day, bringing a cup of tea and making nutritious meals, and encouraging exercise, hobbies and activities for physical health and mental stimulation.
Wrap up Mumby’s Homecare Support for the entire Christmas period
Our live-in carers support elderly people, those with mobility issues, people diagnosed with Alzheimer’s or Dementia, or complex needs so that they can continue to live in the comfort of their own homes.
We want you and your loved one to enjoy the Christmas period. Arranging Mumby’s outstanding, safe and affordable live-in care you can rest assured that your loved one will have companionship and be cared for.
You might be looking for respite care so that you can take a break from caring from your loved one, holiday companionship to give your loved one company whilst they go away on vacation, long term care (on a rota system) to support your loved one in their day to day needs, and convalescence care whilst you recover from an illness, injury or medical procedure.
Why choose Mumby’s?
Here are a few reasons to choose Mumby’s Homecare Support for the care and companionship of your loved one:
- 100% Recommended by our clients who are extremely likely to recommend us.
- Rated Outstanding by the Care Quality Commission for Live-in Care Services.
- Safe home care with protocols and procedures to protect and keep carers and clients safe the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Competitive pricing and bespoke care plan to provide affordable tailored help and companionship for your loved one in their own home.
- Experienced and family-owned care provider.
- Fully trained and checked care staff.
- Fast and responsive management support.
- We offer a FREE Assessment of Care Needs.
- A gift of £150 John Lewis vouchers if you book before 31st December 2020*.
Mumby’s live-in care can make a huge difference to you, your family and your loved one this Christmas.
Our Christmas gift to you – £150 John Lewis vouchers
We are giving £150 of John Lewis vouchers for bookings made before the end of the year*.
You might want to give the gift of live-in care to a loved one this Christmas. Or you could arrange live-in care so your loved one can have Christmas at home.
We have carers ready immediately to live with your loved one to help them enjoy the festive period at home.
Prepare for and enjoy Christmas by talking to us about your needs
Get in touch so that we can discuss the individual care for your loved one. We can organise support throughout the whole Christmas period.
Benefit from a FREE assessment of your loved one’s care needs, with no obligation.
Simply call us on Freephone 0800 505 3511 or complete this form.
Learn more about giving Live-in care for a really caring Christmas gift
*Terms and conditions apply
- Offer only available to new clients.
- Bookings must be made by 31st December 2020.
- Vouchers are redeemable after 6 weeks of care.