Would you like to join Mumby’s Home Care Support?
Mumby’s are Home Care professionals with an unrivaled name for excellence and a passion to improve the quality of life for people in need in the UK.
Mumby’s are a rapidly growing equal opportunities company so there are always placements for new Carers for both Care in the Community and Live in Carer positions.
We are currently looking for carers to join our friendly and supportive family of Live In Carers and Care in The Community Professionals. In addition to Carers from the UK, we welcome applicants from English speakers across the globe at present we have many dedicated Carers from New Zealand, Australia, South Africa and Poland, but applicants from any other countries are always welcome.
We are looking for live-in Carers for our clients in Avon, Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Gloucestershire, Hampshire, Hertfordshire, Northamptonshire, Oxfordshire, Surrey, Warwickshire, Wiltshire and throughout London.
- Do you like to help others?
- Do you have a caring nature?
- Are you sensible and responsible?
- Can you be trusted to care for an elderly person as you would your own mother or father?
If you can answer YES to these questions and your are looking for immense job satisfaction, with flexibility and in various locations then we would like to hear from you and it could be the start of a rewarding career in care ahead of you.
- Friendly and professional company
- Comprehensive training throughout your career with Mumby’s
- Excellent rates of pay
- Free Board and Lodgings when at work
- Flexible working conditions
- Usual UK employment benefits
- Excellent Working Conditions
- Full Uniform
If you would like to work for us, please do one of the following:
Send us your CV by post or email to the below address
Noah’s Ark, Wantage Road, Frilford, Oxfordshire, OX13 5NY
Alternatively, you can simply call us on 0800 505 35 11