Live In Care Support
Our Live in Care Support is an affordable alternative to being forced into a Residential Home or Care Home and is the perfect solution for those who wish to remain in their own home where they are relaxed and can live independently with dignity in familiar surrounds.
A highly experienced member of our live in support team will live in your home and provide one- to-one care either on a short or long term basis individually tailored to an individual’s requirements.
As well as being able to provide 24 hour live in care, companionship and home care support, we also have live in carers with specialist qualifications to look after our clients with more complex needs.
Making the choice of allowing a new person into your life and home can be an extremely difficult and challenging process for the individual and their family.
At Mumby’s we understand how important it is to feel secure in your home environment, and to feel comfortable with live in carers who are providing you with individual support. Mumby’s recognises and understands these challenges in making this choice.
We provide peace of mind to the individual and their family due to our stringent employment process. We select and screen our live in support staff very carefully through pre-employment interviews and reference checks. Mandatory clear police checks are carried out and reviewed for all Mumby’s employees. We also take care of all relevant insurances for our staff.
Mumby’s has a comprehensive staffing process that emphasises professionalism, expertise and qualifications. You can rest assured that our experienced team are dedicated and committed to supporting you and your family through this transition by providing you with options and choices that are relevant to your individual needs.
Live in carers normally work between 10 and 12 hours each working day.
Who we can help
- Patients with short term medical conditions, including recovery from accidents, illnesses and surgery
- Anybody in need of assistance with the activities of daily life (bathing, dressing, toileting, feeding and transferring)
- Family and friends who require supportive or respite assistance
- Patients with chronic medical conditions requiring ongoing care and supervision such as diabetes, emphysema, hypertension and stroke
- Individuals in need of supervision due to Alzheimers disease and dementia
- Patients with terminal illness
We assume all employment responsibilities relating to remuneration, tax and national insurance deductions. If you wish to talk to us regarding care for yourself or a loved one, please do not hesitate to call us.